• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OG&B - Response to #BuzzIn article in this week's edition and Ty checks in with OG

so numbers and doofus, how do you know the author?

seems to be a sophomore. it's okay to correct him, but no need to be mean about it. we all said (and did) extremely stupid things at 19 years old.

My best guess is they all worked at the OGB together.

As I posted in the comments section, if this is truly the mentality of our students, we really don’t deserve anything more than 9-36 against the ACC.

Think about how excited you were when Skip was still coach, and he just landed AT&T, and how fucking excited you were about the next 3 years of Wake basketball.

Now think about that article.

He also did an interview for some site called "hercampus.com". The internet is fun!

http://www.hercampus.com/school/wake-forest/ty-kraniak-15

dear god

3d2a279b.jpg

No just an idiot and a goody-goody.

For the record, I think he's totally wrong and is probably just in awe that these AD people are so nice to him. Because he's 19, he's fallen for their BS hook, line, and sinker.

I just don't think he needs to be mocked. I'm sure you had idiotic beliefs at that age. I did!

He even has the Wellman-ian response down pat!

HC: What do you consider to be the most attractive quality in a girl?
TK: Goodness, that’s going to take a minute!

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Oh, Heaven's yes!
[/FONT]

For the record, I think he's totally wrong and is probably just in awe that these AD people are so nice to him. Because he's 19, he's fallen for their BS hook, line, and sinker.

I just don't think he needs to be mocked. I'm sure you had idiotic beliefs at that age. I did!

If he is going to write a piece like that and do an interview like he did for "hercampus.com", then he deserves some ribbing. He is willingly putting himself out there, so I'm sure he is a big boy and can take it.

This is hilarious. I got raked over the coals last week for criticizing the writing in an OG&B column.

Back