• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards Bowl Mania Confidence Pool

TimmyClutch

Reaction score
Hello All:

In my free time, I decided to set up a Bowl Mania Confidence Pool for the Boards on ESPN. Straight-up winner style, the more confidence you have in the pick the more points you give it. First game is Friday Dec. 16th at 11:30 AM EST. Get your first pick in by then.

OGBoards Confidence Pool Link

Prizes*:
1st Place: A shirtless picture of @mako1331 for your computer desktop or cellphone
2nd Place: A personalized video tour of @ReekDiggler 's Mansion
3rd Place: A signed copy of RJ's book.

Update: The group is now public, this way peoples' names don't show up when they enter.

(*Prizes are subject to rules and availability and do not actually exist)

Last edited:
In, thanks for setting it up.

Made my picks solely based on which school was further South geographically. The ones that were close were TTU-Ole Miss and Penn State-Utah.

Does the shirtless photo have to be current? I'm in bulking phase right now.

Bumping this to the top. With all the College Football experts we have on this here Board, I thought more would want to show off their knowledge. Also, @CONeill said he wanted to join too.
I'm in, thank you! I missed that it was set up, happy to sneak in there 24 hours-ish ahead of the first game.

Last chance to get in and prove that you actually are the most knowledgeable college football fan on the Board.

Things get started at 11:30 EST with the Hometown Lenders Bahamas Bowl, which is not located in either team's hometown and is, for some unknown reason, less desirable than playing in Shreveport. The 6-6 Redhawks of Miami, Ohio, go up against the 6-6 Blazers of Birmingham, Alabama.

Yeah, the ACC really needs to get into that Bahamas Bowl. Our shittiest bowls this year are the Fenway, the Gasparilla, and the Military. We should totally jump on that one and raise it's profile.

If you are a player or a fan, tell me you would not much rather spend a week in the Bahamas than in El Paso or Shreveport.

Hey noobs, you might want to weight your picks.

1671221036768.png

Looks like @mako1331 and ClawsonManCrush will be sharing the participation trophy this year, while Townie will be getting the good try, good effort award.

Back