• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards Data Analytics

TWDeac

Resident Astrophysicist
Staff member
Reaction score
I was going to wait until 20,000 posts to post this, but I figured you guys would need some distractions. Ask me almost anything and I'll tell you. There are some funny things buried in the data.

What's in the middle column?

Can we get upgraded rep / neg stats?

I'd bet half of my nga reps are to palma.

OGB with the 52% neg rep rate :bowrofl:

You can scroll within the box w/ all the data, I'm guessing you just missed the titles on the different "tables" bym?

Sorry, I'm an idiot, you're going to need to rephrase :eek:

Pic 1: what's the column between # of tags and tag content? Just a spacer?

Can we get a rep list, like the neg one, but sorted by pos rep?

Pic 1: what's the column between # of tags and tag content? Just a spacer?

Can we get a rep list, like the neg one, but sorted by pos rep?

Yeah it's just the spacer between it and the next set of information. Are you not seeing the formatting/titles/borders on those tables?

There are both pos and neg rep tables in that post concerning rep.

Yeah it's just the spacer between it and the next set of information. Are you not seeing the formatting/titles/borders on those tables?

There are both pos and neg rep tables in that post concerning rep.

I got it now. Scrolling is just tricky on this thing. All my questions are answered.

So I guess the stats don't count all the neg that LK gave himself? Mods just change the field value directly?

So I guess the stats don't count all the neg that LK gave himself? Mods just change the field value directly?

This was done with just a count of positive or negative, not a total amount.

9UOBPas.png

UmwMYGq.png

ri5QcJ2.png

6pt2yMq.png

But to answer your questions, admins (not mods) do have some power to directly manipulate rep/rep power. It's how we execute "rep punishment".

Back