• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ogboards Meta Mafia Sign Up - closed

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
Players from Wake, Maryland, and Kansas have converged to take control of ogboards once and for all. Who will emerge victorious? Will there be dickriding? Sign up to find out. First deadline Monday at 1030am.

1. Bym
2. Numbers
3. Gouda
4. Nonny
5. Da
6. Damo
7. Chic
8. Redwing
9. Tsy
10. Jtp
11. Chaos
12. Gooner
13. Ph
14. timdunk
15. Lokis
16. Boston
17. Dv7
18. Smidge
19. Romanov
20. Hammer
21. RSF
22. Sd3
23. Knight
24. toog
25. doofus
26. ryala
27. Duff
28. Tejas
29. RHTB&G
30. Harpo

Last edited:
Well I was gonna sit out but I obviously can't sit this one out. Plus with Eagles modding, the dickriding will pause for a game (maybe).

Well I was gonna sit out but I obviously can't sit this one out. Plus with Eagles modding, the dickriding will pause for a game (maybe).

giphy.gif

You are bym051d - Civilian - You may not vote until there are 30 minutes left in the round. You may not change your vote after voting. If you are still alive by Day 3, you will be AAed.

There is a way to dickride the mod. And I will figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'd like to request the role of (indy) SD3/App State with unlimited vig kills . Going to kill some Deacs, turtles, and Jayhawks. My gameplay will be hot hot hot

Back