• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Sign Up Thread - Check in from other Thread

I do think it would be the first time mafia hid behind childbirth as an excuse for laying low (at least on our boards :noidea:)

In the night, eagles was killed.

In addition, the mafia spawned a new member.

Also next week, if anyone is interested in a mafia overdose, there's a game on the suque about comic book heroes and villains that will be run:

http://maryland.247sports.com/Board...and-Villains-Mafia-SIGN-UP-3209310/1#a3217804

AND to piggy back on Eagles here, if anyone wants to play in a quick one Thurs/Fri (IRL), we have a majority game set to start tomorrow afternoon.

http://maryland.247sports.com/Board...gn-Up-Thread-Need-5-8-more-3214236/1#a3220189

tingle1.jpg

oh wait, i am out next week. sorry about that. good news for Northern though.

Bump,

Also, do you have a rough idea on when the roles would go out and the times for the game?

Pre emptive post telling people not to post to this forum things like "I didnt receive a PM, did they go out yet?" on sunday night

Bump,

Also, do you have a rough idea on when the roles would go out and the times for the game?

I was planning on roles going out Sunday night, but not sure on the time. It will be after 5 since I've got a baseball game before that.

I am going to shoot to have deadlines at 10:30/2/4:30. I will post the thread on Sunday night right before I send out roles. Everybody will be receiving a PM.

09deaconX, I am adding you. I've got 30 characters figured out at this point (so will add one that I cut) and will work on the roles tonight.

I am starting to send out roles, and will have the game thread posted shortly. Will try to answer any questions later tonight or by 8:30 in the morning.

Back