• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

oldtrenchfighter RIP

His final tweet:

Coach L Folwer ‏@Lee_Folwer

4300 followers?That's better than what the guys on the softball team draw. Better quit while I'm ahead. See you on the darkside of the moon

One of the other guys on PP that had access to assist him with that account apparently posted that for him as he had passed.

Holy shit. Just saw this thread and assumed it was false. Reading through it now and it's true? Ugh. OTF was hilarious and antagonistic, but in a really funny way. I wish he had participated more on this board.

He and I actually exchanged some PMs about a job once. I wonder if I still have them...

What a great poster. Thoughts and prayers to his family. Tip a 40 oz for you.

RIP, and I enjoyed his posts, too.

But is it wrong to wonder (wish) that his final days were in WFUB Hospital, sharing a fate with Gilligan? If so, I'm sure he would appreciate the irony.

His final tweet:

Coach L Folwer ‏@Lee_Folwer

4300 followers?That's better than what the guys on the softball team draw. Better quit while I'm ahead. See you on the darkside of the moon

The Twitter epitaph of a legend embracing his mortality. He was the ACC's answer to LSUfreek. Godspeed, OTF. You will be missed.

I think that tweet was done by someone else with access after hearing of his death.

I think that tweet was done by someone else with access after hearing of his death.

That would be unfortunately presumptuous of that person. I'd like to think he took his own leave. If he hadn't been a statefan*, I would say he had the best winning percentage on the e-bays.

* They tend to shy away from prolong bouts of success or adequacy.

This is exactly it. The person who made the tweet and tOTF shared the Lee Folwer account. When he received the news of tOTF's passing, he made that tweet to send Lee Folwer into the sunset of Lake Gaston.

Back