• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

have it on good authority that if you are flying on Southwest this weekend; you are gonna get fucked with your flights.

I’d look for a plan b

Creed 3

Rocky 1 isn’t just very good. It’s one of the top sports movies made.
People get all torn up that it won best picture over Network and Taxi Driver but I think it’s a better film than both. This scene just floors me every time. It’s crazy to catch glimpses of what Stallone was actually capable of.

I’ve never watched the end of the movie without tearing up

Well, Ryanair is an interesting trip. Lady next to us tried to steal our seats to have her family together. Had to get help to kick her husband back to row 17 and her son to row 2. She then spent 50 euros on the perfume cart that came through and on scratch cards they were selling.

I'm traveling with my elderly mother next week and she has problems walking any significant distance so I put in a request with the airline through their app for wheelchair assistance. Just curious if anyone had an experience with utilizing that service?

I'm traveling with my elderly mother next week and she has problems walking any significant distance so I put in a request with the airline through their app for wheelchair assistance. Just curious if anyone had an experience with utilizing that service?
My Dad and sis were happy with it last time he flew. Met them where he was supposed to and on time. Wheeled Dad all the way to his seat. Picked him up at his seat after landing then wheeled him out to baggage claim.

Well, Ryanair is an interesting trip. Lady next to us tried to steal our seats to have her family together. Had to get help to kick her husband back to row 17 and her son to row 2. She then spent 50 euros on the perfume cart that came through and on scratch cards they were selling.
I had the pleasure of flying Ryanair for the first time last week and felt like I was flying in an episode of Jerry Springer. Absolutely amazing.

We flew Vueling while in Europe (some low cost subsidiary of Iberia Air) and it was bar none the worst airline experience ever. It made spirit and RyanAir look like the greatest companies of all time

Also the number of folks who don’t understand how the airport works always cracks me up. I totally get that folks fly for the first time and everything but we had multiple people in Boston walking around asking “how do I Know where my flight is?” One woman was standing behind us in line as we were waiting to board for Barcelona and asked my wife “this is the line for the flight to Dublin right?” I looked around and didn’t see a single flight to Dublin in the surrounding gates

Back