• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

My wife got a TUMI shoulder bag for graduation in 1992. She got tired of it and gave it to me and I use it as my briefcase/shoulder bag. It doesn't have any padding for the laptop, but it's fine and looks good as new.

Love my Tumi. I got my first one in 2009 and it lasted about a million miles; the one I have now is from 2016 and has a good 800,000 miles under it and is still in great shape. This is the current model of it: https://www.tumi.com/p/expandable-organizer-laptop-brief-01173051041/

They are pricey, but they hold up really well. I'm just pissed that Tumi stopped making two-wheel rollaboards (I hate spinners).

We had a TUMI 2-Wheel rollaboard and it's the only thing we've ever just given up on.

Bought a Travelpro “platinum elite” checked-luggage bag and this “business” backpack in the last year. It’s nice stuff, seems well made and reasonably priced for what you get. The backpack has a lot of compartments and pockets allowing for easy organization and/but no really large compartment for carrying bulky items. Perfect places for laptop and tablet, papers, folders, etc.

They make a couple of briefcase options you can see here in the same line I suspect are similarly nice but I don’t have either.

Just got on the earlier flight home from Orlando but no upgrade. Hope to be seated next to a screaming child who is exhausted after a week at disney

American premium economy on a longhaul flight is a pretty good deal. it was actually cheaper than Delta Comfort+ which isn't even close. and Premium Select was of course hella more.

it's the exact same seat as their domestic first class and they were pretty generous with bringing you booze.

Love my Tumi. I got my first one in 2009 and it lasted about a million miles; the one I have now is from 2016 and has a good 800,000 miles under it and is still in great shape. This is the current model of it: https://www.tumi.com/p/expandable-organizer-laptop-brief-01173051041/

They are pricey, but they hold up really well. I'm just pissed that Tumi stopped making two-wheel rollaboards (I hate spinners).
I've had the black leather version of that since I got it as a present from my parents when I graduated law school in 2004. It is relatively beat up but all things considered still going strong for almost 20 years old. Looks like a new one is $825; fucking inflation, man.

I've had the black leather version of that since I got it as a present from my parents when I graduated law school in 2004. It is relatively beat up but all things considered still going strong for almost 20 years old. Looks like a new one is $825; fucking inflation, man.

I have the version originally posted and it was $400 when I bought it in 2016.

You know if you just chew up a Valium and drink a glass of red wine you no longer care about your seat and it only costs like 2 bucks.

They give you a Valium before a vasectomy and then a guy cuts up inside your fellas while you hold a normal conversation with him and you’re not even mildly concerned

They give you a Valium before a vasectomy and then a guy cuts up inside your fellas while you hold a normal conversation with him and you’re not even mildly concerned

Yeah. Similarly I had it before a balloon sinusplasty and I was completely chill and okay while they stuck a balloon into my sinuses and expanded it. Was just floating on cloud 9 on the way to the doctor.

Had Valium for my lasik. That was the best day of my life.

If they wanted to cut off my arm, I would’ve been ok with it.

Back