• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Just work in healthcare then you can wear scrubs to work every day. Basically the same as PJs

I once told my son if his YMCA team was the Tarheels, he was free to not participate.

Luckily, he was the Lakers.

MCO so far this AM:

Rental return - 1 minute
Delta priority self tag bag check - 15 min
Clear with precheck - going on 20 min and haven’t even made it to the retina scan yet

doing the Albany to BWI to TPA trek today. 4:45 flight. My father wants to drop me off after a doctor's appointment. I think i will be at the airport by 2:00. SMH

38 min for security, which isn’t horrible for MCO over the holidays, but the folks running the Clear line were just the worst. They should have had basically no line for the amount of workers and scanning machines, but 3 people were standing at the end of the line asking if people had precheck and clear, while only 1 was actually doing the scans and presenting to the tsa officer.

38 min for security, which isn’t horrible for MCO over the holidays, but the folks running the Clear line were just the worst. They should have had basically no line for the amount of workers and scanning machines, but 3 people were standing at the end of the line asking if people had precheck and clear, while only 1 was actually doing the scans and presenting to the tsa officer.
Something I saw when I was there is the CLEAR people would bring passengers to the front of the Precheck line occasionally. Not sure what that story was.

You showed up at 8:30 the week between Christmas and New Years. You knew this was coming.
Oh, no doubt - I’m just glad I’m on Delta and not American or Spirit (well, everyone should be glad they aren’t on Spirit). Those counters were complete shit shows when I walked by on my way from the rental car drop off. Now just waiting for my upgrade to clear. I’m 1 of 17 with 4 seats left and have been since I checked in, so feeling confident.

Oh, no doubt - I’m just glad I’m on Delta and not American or Spirit (well, everyone should be glad they aren’t on Spirit). Those counters were complete shit shows when I walked by on my way from the rental car drop off. Now just waiting for my upgrade to clear. I’m 1 of 17 with 4 seats left and have been since I checked in, so feeling confident.
Do you have lounge access? I like the MCO Delta lounge.

Clear somehow has. Ore people working the line than TSA does

No way they are making any money.

Do you have lounge access? I like the MCO Delta lounge.
Yeah, sitting in the Sky Club now. It’s pretty empty, which is nice. The pepper jack and spinach egg bites were solid this morning.

Now killing time (and likely money) placing sports bets before I am back in the land of no gambling.

Back