• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

used this backpack on my trip to Italy. Used it with packing cubes and it was all i needed. Was huge when i couldnt check into the airbnb and was walking around Rome/Florence.

Any of you frequent travelers use packing cubes and/or garment envelopes? My travel schedule is ramping up and will have frequent 4-5 day trips and trying to maximize space. Obviously checking a bag is not an option in my mind.

Thoughts and recommendations appreciated
4-5 days you don’t need packing cubes or you need to tighten up your packing

Any of you frequent travelers use packing cubes and/or garment envelopes? My travel schedule is ramping up and will have frequent 4-5 day trips and trying to maximize space. Obviously checking a bag is not an option in my mind.

just go to Target when you touch down, buy new shirts like james bond.

profit.

my wife can pack for like 12 days in a carry on and barely recycle outfits. If she can do it, white shirt + slacks man should be able to handle it.

reacher is who i thought of. buy one cheap outfit and wear it until you have been shot

Just travel Jack Reacher style with the clothes on your back, and a toothbrush in your pocket.

But seriously, what are you packing for a 4-5 day trip that can't fit in a carry on? I traveled 15+ weeks a year for work for over 15 years, usually 5 day trips and never needed to check a bag (unless I was taking my golf clubs with me).

Shit...should have read to the end of the thread to see multiple people already broke out the Reacher takes.

When I came into CLT from Miami on Wed night, we had been delayed by 3-4 hours and the airport was a zoo. Not surprising given how bad the weather was - I think they had a ground stop for 3 hours. Now I read people talking about how it was "unacceptable" to be delayed like this, which just irritates the shit out of me. If you can't deal with delays, DON'T FLY. Your car will get you there without any delays.

When I came into CLT from Miami on Wed night, we had been delayed by 3-4 hours and the airport was a zoo. Not surprising given how bad the weather was - I think they had a ground stop for 3 hours. Now I read people talking about how it was "unacceptable" to be delayed like this, which just irritates the shit out of me. If you can't deal with delays, DON'T FLY. Your car will get you there without any delays.

Yeah. When I was planning our honeymoon I did A TON of research on various results with spreadsheets comparing them along with their relative TripAdvisor rating. I’d say the bulk of the 1 Star (I’D GIVE IT A ZERO IF I COULD !!!!1!!!1!1!) ratings were from people with comments like “It rained the whole time. This is bullshit.”

Back