• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One steak per recruit.

Couldn't the DC member acquire more hot dogs by proffering another $9 to the cashier?

You could load up the dog with cheese if you want to maximize your value.

ETA - I took 15 seconds to see the origin of this, it's not "per recruit" it's "per player."

Last edited:
The responses on this thread are gold, I'm almost in tears, lol!!!

yeah, only one steak, sure.... but there appears to be no limit on that ketchup/bbq sauce mixture next to the steaks!!! LOAD UP, BOYS!

The "Two" is in a weird place, or needs some attention or underlining.

At first glance it reads:

$9.00 to build your own hot dogs. Which would be cool, as I would then build 3 hot dogs.

But the Two makes me stop and scratch my head, and ask "are they telling me I can only have two dogs for 9 bucks? I can get 2 for 5 bucks at the BP." They should take that Sharpie and bold or underline the "Two."

I weigh 265 pounds. What if I want seconds?

That sign makes me think too much, and would not like that if I were a recruit.

The "Two" is in a weird place, or needs some attention or underlining.

At first glance it reads:

$9.00 to build your own hot dogs. Which would be cool, as I would then build 3 hot dogs.

But the Two makes me stop and scratch my head, and ask "are they telling me I can only have two dogs for 9 bucks? I can get 2 for 5 bucks at the BP." They should take that Sharpie and bold or underline the "Two."

I weigh 265 pounds. What if I want seconds?

That sign makes me think too much, and would not like that if I were a recruit.

Yeah and the BP at least has sneeze guards over their condiments. Of course, the condiments at the BP may have been sitting out a week, but still.

Does BP charge $5 for two hot dogs or $2.50 for one? How much does a pack of hot dogs cost, like $2 for 8 of them?

How many hotdogs allow you to be "big time"

IMO, two, but only if you also allow recruits and athletes to eat as many steaks as they want. And also only if the hot dogs are 100% beef, but I think that goes without saying.

While the topping choices look ample, I am offended at the lack of chili and slaw. They might exist outside of the picture, but in the spirit of this thread I'm going to be very very angry.

While the topping choices look ample, I am offended at the lack of chili and slaw. They might exist outside of the picture, but in the spirit of this thread I'm going to be very very angry.

Pretty sure that second bowl to the left is chili, though it may be bacon bits.

Isn't anyone else disturbed by the thought of "building your own hot dog"? I know it means with fixins and whatnot, but building your own hot dog conjures images of loose meat in a bucket sitting next to a sausage press and a stack of casings.

Personally, I would rather pay 9 bucks for 2 dogs than a cent to the DC while Wellman is still in charge. What is a VT fan doing in the Deacon Club anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I would rather pay 9 bucks for 2 dogs than a cent to the DC while Wellman is still in charge. What is a VT fan doing in the Deacon Club anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Wellman should be forced to eat poopdogs as punishment for hiring Bzzzz.

Back