• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Biden gaffe debacle

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
Several on the world stage on Wednesday & Thursday.

Speaking at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, he thanked the Congressional Black Caucus.

While at a campaign event, he told the same exact story about Charlottesville 2017, twice within minutes of each other. Elder abuse if he runs again?

At a speech at the U.N. he makes a speech and then just walks off the stage and forgets to shake hands with Brazilian Prez Lula da Silva. He shook the other guy’s hand, labor organization Director General Houngbo. Lula walked toward Biden for a handshake, but “he gone”. Lula was agitated.

It's amazing he continues to post in a place where nones of people respect him.

From what has been posted previously, doesn't he hang out with folks who shit talk him in real life as well?
He doesn’t have time to hang out with anyone. Who do you think is getting the word out about gas prices with Biden stickers on the pumps?

At a speech at the U.N. he makes a speech and then just walks off the stage and forgets to shake hands with Brazilian Prez Lula da Silva. He shook the other guy’s hand, labor organization Director General Houngbo. Lula walked toward Biden for a handshake, but “he gone”. Lula was agitated.
The MAGA crew has duped you again. Biden shook Lula's hand right after Lula finished speaking

Last edited:
You can tell those people anything and they’ll believe it. Their brains are mush.

030f7e755811638a2196fd046d0b483b.jpg

Yeah, but his hand just happened to be there. It was PLdS that forced him to shake his hand.

Several on the world stage on Wednesday & Thursday.

Speaking at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, he thanked the Congressional Black Caucus.

While at a campaign event, he told the same exact story about Charlottesville 2017, twice within minutes of each other. Elder abuse if he runs again?

I hope posting this didn’t cause you to miss the juice cart at the home today. I hear that cranberry is quite popular and they run out quickly.

I would never never never in a million years let someone be my insurance agent who is this gullible and thirsty for propaganda.

Let me know when Biden freezes and poops his pants when he gets questions from the press.

I feel like Biden calling LL Cool J a "Boy" would be a massive deal if it was done by someone without a D infront of their name.

Also not the first time this happened, he called Hideki Matsuyama a 31 year old man a "japanese boy".

Back