• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

I don’t think Dan bishop is going to win an online troll off with Jeff Jackson.

Nothing says out of touch like equating a popular social media app with China.

Perfectly in touch with the buffet line at golden corral

Tim Moore running for Congress. Cleveland, Gaston, North Meck counties.

First priority: Fast track the redesign of the I-85/I-485 interchange, on the Gaston-Mecklenburg border, while he's still Speaker.

In all fairness though, it's a horrible interchange.

what's the deal with it? seems about like any big city interstate interchange

I don't know for sure but it gets backed up for hours during the day and merging from I-485 South to I-85 South looks like the worst backups I've ever seen. I don't spend much time on I-485 because I live in an urban area though.

It’s not the interchanges fault IMO it’s the immediate reduction in lanes as soon as you get over the river.

Plus you have semis in every lane because it’s a big shipping corridor.

Ah well finally read the article and says more lanes will be added there. That’ll help.

In this case they just need more room for merging so just one more…may actually help. Won’t totally fix it though. It’ll still be a shithole merge because of all the semi traffic.

Makes sense that Moore would be running for the US House, as his mistress Tricia Cothram is also likely to run in the House district designed just for her. This way they can see each other every day in DC while fighting for traditional family values - ain't that cute!

Back