• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

so, the dog was what....just sitting like a good boy when she pulled out her pistol and put it to the dog's forehead like she's in pulp fiction?

Oh my god!! She's lying about something?!?!?
Now that you mention it, the entire story was most likely made up, but she can't say that now. I would say that I hope it ruins her career, except I hope Trump picks her as the VP candidate and it sinks them.

wait but she said she's a grandmother, is that 17 yo a parent
She's got three kids, the oldest is thirty. Seems like a bigger controversy should be that while Governor, Noem forced the director South Dakota's Appraiser Certification Program to resign after Noem's oldest daughter was denied a real estate appraiser's license. The incident ended in a lawsuit and $200K settlement with an NDA attached for the director to just walk away.

She's got three kids, the oldest is thirty. Seems like a bigger controversy should be that while Governor, Noem forced the director South Dakota's Appraiser Certification Program to resign after Noem's oldest daughter was denied a real estate appraiser's license. The incident ended in a lawsuit and $200K settlement with an NDA attached for the director to just walk away.

fraud? who cares
murdering puppies? CANCELED

Saw where Cruz was on Hannity last night and he was like it's not breaking news Trump isn't celibate, we knew about the affair. But what this trial presupposes is, what if Trump didn't want you to know about it?
Just a reminder that Cruz is a Harvard lawyer and former solicitor general of Texas who goes on TV and plays dumb for a living.

so, the dog was what....just sitting like a good boy when she pulled out her pistol and put it to the dog's forehead like she's in pulp fiction?
Say what again. SAY WHAT again! And I dare you, I double dare you, Rover! Say what one more time.

How the mighty have fallen…note the host

4_089e5f7792ff18c05685931167f35e3c_t.jpg

I wonder if 3 Doors Down is an actual Patriot Fest type band or if someone asked them "would you be able to play...?" and answered "YES!" enthusiastically before being told what the event was.

Note - I don't actually wonder this enough to Google it to find out for sure.

I wonder if 3 Doors Down is an actual Patriot Fest type band or if someone asked them "would you be able to play...?" and answered "YES!" enthusiastically before being told what the event was.

IIRC they played at the Trump inauguration concert or the alternative 4th of July event he held on the Mall

“We got a lot of backlash about playing the inauguration and we don’t care,” he said in a recent telephone interview. “You have to stand up for what you believe in.”

Back