• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Exactly what I was hoping would be Garland's response: "I'm sorry, m'am, was there a question for me?"

You can make fun at every State in the Union; New York, California. Jersey, Arizona, every state in the South, the corruption of Illinois.
But it comes to what State has the most loons for representation it has to be Indiana.

You can make fun at every State in the Union; New York, California. Jersey, Arizona, every state in the South, the corruption of Illinois.
But it comes to what State has the most loons for representation it has to be Indiana.
Indiana is bad. So is Missouri.

One had the legitimate rape guy. The other had the asprin guy.

Missouri has Josh Hawley, so they probably win.

Anyone watching the debate? I might passively follow it until the Astros-Mariners on MLBN.

Scott leading with "French work weeks".

Fair point putting this in the US GOP Debacle thread because this debate likely has little to do with the actual 2024 election.

Anyone watching the debate? I might passively follow it until the Astros-Mariners on MLBN.

Scott leading with "French work weeks".
God bless anyone who can watch this trash.

I'm just done at this point. If there are enough morons in our country that will pull the lever for Donald fucking Trump, God help us. There's no point to any of it if that's the case.

President Biden:

"There is something dangerous happening in America. There is an extremist movement that does not share the basic beliefs of our democracy. The MAGA Movement"

If the GOP doesn't pass the reauthorization of the NFIP before the shutdown then it is going to shut down the real estate market on the coast. You need flood insurance as a mortgage requirement, and a lot of mortgage companies don't accept private market flood. One of many disasters about to occur.

I have a trip planned to go to Acadia National Park in two weeks in Maine. Looks like I may not get to go as the park will get shut down.

I have a trip planned to go to Acadia National Park in two weeks in Maine. Looks like I may not get to go as the park will get shut down.
We had planned a trip to national parks as well. So when it shuts down, what is a timeline when the shutdown could end? Do they meet infrequently or can a deal get done almost any time

Back