• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

Recruits will be rated Poor in a category, but be among the leaders. For example, a Poor rebounder will be averaging 8rpg. I'll have to research some specific examples....

I don't think that's new. That's where team ratings and Scout factor in. Perhaps it's a team with Poor rebounding or a player with Poor Scout.

Recruits will be rated Poor in a category, but be among the leaders. For example, a Poor rebounder will be averaging 8rpg. I'll have to research some specific examples....

Here are some I could find quickly:

r5,Brent Daniels, 6/8, Ithaca, Exc scout, G+ rebounding, 4 rpg (hence, wondering what position he plays)
r5,Herbert Figueroa,6/10,Syracuse Poor scout, E+ rebounding, 4.3 rpg
r5,Jeremy Alexander,6/11,Syracuse, Good scout, E- shot, 6.7 ppg
r6,Gregory Reid,6/10,Concord.Good scout, Poor shot, 8.8 ppg

Just noticed that Scout is only Exc, Good, Fair, Poor. Used to have Fair +/- but not plain Fair.

Players now can have a plain rating. Before they were plus or minus, except for Fair.

So yeah, Scout has changed.

Last edited:
So i'd like to join up but no longer have any of my passwords for either teams I had signed up for. And to make matters worse the teams were created to email accounts I no longer use/are defunct. Any suggestions for how I could get logged in?

I'd respond to the tester thread with the email you currently use. kmoney will pm you, and hopefully he can update your team's email address.

He can't get on the tester thread. Just email kmoney straight up.

So, I hope this team does not roll over because I just randomly picked recruits and they are all bad

My team has no endurance. They fold like beach chairs in a hurricane down the stretch....just like some other Deacons we know.

Has anyone read the playbyplays? There are a crazy amount of shot clock violations - like 20 or so each game.

Apparently I missed doing recruits one time - probably when we were running multiple games in a day. So I was at 49 RPs on my maxes when everyone else was on 66. I thought the 49 I had did not reflect this week's 17, but apparently it did. So I am recruiting exclusively out of my net. I had maxed Chad Little and Don Long.

i only recruited about 12 players and have a 4/4 and 3/3 on maxes. i also have 4 leads. none of them are superstar players (the leads), just going through the motions.

the stats for players is all jacked up...i think there is still a lot of work to be done on the game.

I haven't done any recruiting or even looked back at the game in a week or so. There are too many obvious problems with the game to take much away from if at this point.

I haven't done any recruiting or even looked back at the game in a week or so. There are too many obvious problems with the game to take much away from if at this point.

Right there with you. Saw the GUI and realized, this is a loooooooooooooooooooooong term project.

Apologies if this on the no-no list, I'll only mention it once.

I've entered into a contest and I'm hoping to get into the top 10 for a chance @ the grand prize. All I need is help with votes. I have two submissions, and folks with fb accounts can vote for each. So I'm hoping to get a few votes from folks here if you have the time and are willing. If not, proceed with DTL discussions! :)

Submission One

Submission Two

Just click the links, click vote, close, forget.

Thanks for any votes!

With Nova's dagger as time expired, I won the DTL NCAA tournament contest, and picked the final score, too.

Last edited:
You know we're in trouble when Coach awaKen is winning a real life tournament in a virtual league.

Update on hiatus:

Postby kmoney » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:31 am

Just checking in. Had to work on some other stuff last week, but also made some progress I am very happy with on the game. I think maybe one more week, then we'll reset the test league and start running games again.

Back