• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oregon or Ok State Uni's?

Who look Hotter?

• Oregon

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Ok State

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Teamramrod

Reaction score
What y'all think?

Tonight, who looks more awesomer?

Oregon-uniforms-Rose-Bowl-2012.jpg

Three_Page_1.png

the shoulder pad and pant stripes on OkState's ruin them for me. otherwise i think they look badass. voted Oregon because those helmets were pretty bawse

I liked Oregon's lids but I like the black for OSU. Oregon's unis were okay overall, but osu's are awesome

Oregon's helmets > OSU's helmets

OSU's jerseys > Oregon's

Oregon's helmets > OSU's helmets

OSU's jerseys > Oregon's

This. I think oregons jerseys probably look great in the locker room mirror (which is probably more important for morale and recruiting) but not as impressive on tv.

OSU looks like bad PJ's....Oregon's are ugly too, but not as bad..

I didn't love the Oregon helmets. I thought they they were going to be an ultra-shiny black, but they were too silvery and looked like they were chrome covered.

Really like like OSUs matte black helmets.

I thought Oregon's helmets looked like cheap plastic. Was disappointed. Like some of their other creations better

I love the flat-black OSU helmets. Almost every team uses a high-gloss, but flat-black is badass.

Back