• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Other Board say Buzz Gone

You guys are just going to have to keep banging your heads into the wall for another three years. Jeff isn't going anywhere.

Saw where pm's were flying around on the other board concerning insider info on an update. Would love to hear it if anyone could shoot a message my way.

That's how inside info used to get spread over there. It's part of the reason we are here now.

Of course none of that PM info has made its way to the free flowing fountain of info that is ogboards, either.

Of course none of that PM info has made its way to the free flowing fountain of info that is ogboards, either.

All the info that has occurred has been posted here, I'm not sure what you're talking about. There's no information on Bz because nothing has happened.

All the info that has occurred has been posted here, I'm not sure what you're talking about. There's no information on Bz because nothing has happened.

Thanks numbers. Some of you people are delusional. We haven't deleted anything--not a rumor, a myth, a fantasy. Everything known or imagined by anyone around here is out there.

Sources if requested are protected.

If some fat fuck over at premium has more exclusive info, he's not sharing it here.

NOTHING is being withheld or censored over here.

Last edited:
I doubt it. We had three players transfer in the summer of '07 and I don't remember us being anywhere close to firing Skip for it.

Not even close to the same thing, [Redacted] is on bad ground here in the first place plus the transfers we had in 2007 (Gurley, Crawford, and Dukes) were mainly because they were recruited over. Plus you're not really comparing the current case with [Redacted] (5 conference wins in 2 years) with Prosser, who had taken Wake Forest to a number one ranking, are you? That would not be intelligent.

Not even close to the same thing, [Redacted] is on bad ground here in the first place plus the transfers we had in 2007 (Gurley, Crawford, and Dukes) were mainly because they were recruited over. Plus you're not really comparing the current case with [Redacted] (5 conference wins in 2 years) with Prosser, who had taken Wake Forest to a number one ranking, are you? That would not be intelligent.

Come to think of it, we had four transfer in '07 because Swinton did too. Agree that they are not the same situation, but there are similarities. We had just come off of two rough years, Gurley was a player who never did what he was expected to and wanted to get closer to home (ala Chennault), the others had been recruited over (ala Fields and somewhat Chennault).

Desrosiers would be a loss for us solely because of the fact that we have no depth at that position, but from what we've seen from the other two, I wish them the best but would much rather have their scholarships available for 2013. Still find the McKie rumor a little hard to believe, but obviously that would be really bad.

Regardless, from Ron Wellman's statements, I don't think there is anything outside of a major off-court issue that will keep Jeff [Redacted] from being the coach next year

Yeah just figured out it was a phan troll. Nice work. Fuck me. Apologies.

You guys are just going to have to keep banging your heads into the wall for another three years. Jeff isn't going anywhere.

Or we could let our wallets talk and see to it we go from 5-6000 fans actually in attendance down to about 2-3000 for home games. It is already incredibly embarrassing.

I predict that players who want to transfer will be granted their release on the condition that they have to wait until a new Wake coach is named. At least give him a chance.

Yall, I'm pretty sure I saw Bzzz renew his lease at Crown Jokes. He's staying.

I can't access the sports page. I saw RTQ posted on this thread and got here via post-stalking RTQ. Now if only someone can post in the thread I want to post on in here it'd be fantastic.

Back