• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Out of area football viewing

stratt

Reaction score
In indy now and almost all games were blacked out here last year. What are some other options, besides going to bar, to watch the games. Does acc.com stream all games?

Blacked out on WatchESPN???? They have almost everything. You can always buy the ESPN Gameplan package or use a third party viewing site. In today's world there is a way to watch everything no matter where you are, at least in the US.

ACC games shouldn’t be blacked out in Indy. Maybe the location is set to ACC country? No idea.

If you're blacked out it's on somewhere that you can watch. I don't know what it means that you're blacked out on tv - that's not a normal issue.

Living in Atlanta there were one or two games I wasn't able to get on watchespn and for those I was able to find a like on reddit. Reddit is your friend.

If anyone absolutely can't find somewhere to watch or (like me) really doesn't want to watch at a bar you can sign up for a free 7 day trial of YouTube TV and watch it on there. They have an app for smart tv's and consoles. This was my last minute hail mary and I tested quite a few channels out tonight and it streams very well. Have fun however you are watching, GO DEACS!

Back