• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

Sure, why not play it out. Can you imagine telling your buddy we drafted all injured guys for you, but I expect you to still play it out and pay up? I couldn't imagine having that conversation with anyone I know.

My one friend in fantasy basketball who is asian, f'd with his pre rankings the one year and had Yao, Yi, and Wang as his top 3. He forgot about the draft, got those 3 with his first 3 picks and said my bad for missing the draft , here is the entry fee.

In 2 of the 3 fantasy leagues I was in this season someone forgot to get into the draft and draft their own team. Each person paid within a week and we are all very good friends. palma sounds like the reason that people can't take others for their word anymore. Pay up bud.

In 2 of the 3 fantasy leagues I was in this season someone forgot to get into the draft and draft their own team. Each person paid within a week and we are all very good friends. palma sounds like the reason that people can't take others for their word anymore. Pay up bud.

Football is a bit different than basketball in this sense. Most football autodrafters put a respectable team together. This auto draft system didn't even give me a full roster of people who can play the first month. And btw, this is all hypothetical. The first time I logged on to see my team was like post 60 of this thread.

Last edited:
That's why you take 5 minutes to pre-set your draft order though. There are a lot of guys you can pick up too in the league. How many teams are in the league?

Football is a bit different than basketball in this sense. Most football autodrafters put a respectable team together. This auto draft system didn't even give me a full roster of people who can play the first month.

That's because they are highly ranked with an asterisk. I autodrafted Dirk in jay's free league. It's just kind of how it goes, man...

ive seen plenty of autodrafted football teams end up with 4 kickers

That's why you take 5 minutes to pre-set your draft order though. There are a lot of guys you can pick up too in the league. How many teams are in the league?

16 people. James Johnson is the 4th highest rated person on the waiver wire, directly behind Richard Jefferson and Jodie Meeks.

It's only 100 bucks Palma. Are you poor or something?

Well considering how I spent close to $2,000 on the Pit Scavanger hunt, I imagine I can come up with $100, it has nothing to do with cheapness, more a matter of principle. The principle ofc being if you start a thread asking for someone to contact you in regards to asking someone for money, its probably best to wait an hour before discussing your internet stalking plans because if the person reading it reads it as the first time he's seen the request he might think the guy can go fuck himself.

Last edited:
Well considering how I spent close to $2,000 on the Pit Scavanger hunt, I imagine I can come up with $100, it has nothing to do with cheapness, more a matter of principle. The principle ofc being if you start a thread asking for someone to contact you in regards to asking someone for money, its probably best to wait an hour before discussing your internet stalking plans because if the person reading it reads it as the first time he's seen the request he might think the guy can go fuck himself.

You make it sound like he didn't try to contact you in other way before posting the thread... it's that what happened?

Well considering how I spent close to $2,000 on the Pit Scavanger hunt, I imagine I can come up with $100, it has nothing to do with cheapness, more a matter of principle.

Tell us more about your code of conduct Hammurabi. And then regale us with more tales of super important business deals and Internet bankrolls.

You make it sound like he didn't try to contact you in other way before posting the thread... it's that what happened?

Based on the time stamps, I responded to this thread in an hour and two minutes, and he'd already gone off the deep end by then.

Like the principle that you don't think you have to pay after you signed up for a $100 cash fantasy basketball league and got a crappy team?

Wee

From my perspective:

I posted on here about the pay league. You responded immediately filling the 16-team league. You have me a yahoo email account. That was oct 4. You joined

I sent out emails to all members for the next three weeks reminding all to pay me before the draft. Everyone did. You sent me a weird email saying you we're good for it but going to the clipper game on Wednesday. That was about a week before the draft. I emails you back saying I have no idea what the clipper game had to do with it but cool. I guess since you have yahoo email and I have yahoo email when you emailed me it spit out your first and last name despite that not being in your email address

Draft happens. No payment. No more contact. I emails you twice asking you status. No reply. I pmed you over here. No reply. Though I saw you posting on the nba thread. So I start to get worried as you have a team that will lose early.

Finding no way else to get your attention, I started a thread. Immediately I was told I had been had because you were a parody poster. So I responded to that. All I did was google your name plus wake forest. I wouldn't call that stalking. I didn't post your name here and I certainly didn't contact the other wake grad w your name.

I harangue the return guys to the league for a few weeks specifically so this doesn't happen. Someone who promises me payment drafts a bad or weird team then won't pay or field a competitive team fucking over the league

Back