• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

So jaybone screwed this about as bad as you can and Palma comes along and somehow one ups him.

Any chance you can help me get a job at eBay Palma?

I'm actually fine either way. Now that I know who / what you are about. Pay me via PayPal by Sunday and you can have your team. Our wise I will take them and make money off it (I think). You have tradeable assets and a team that will be very good in 2013 if it isn't too far behind by then.

But seriously, this is not how you treat fellow humans. I sent you quite a few pleasant emails which you ignored before I moved over here. I semt pleasant pms which you also ignored. Nobody is so busy they cant take 5 minutes to use paypal and 1 minute to type an email. Especially when you are over here giving us your play by play on clipper games.

But I am not going to spend more time grouping the other 15 owners to respond to you. I'll post your email address in the message board over there and leave it at that. The rest is up to you. I'm sure nobody wants me to have two teams. That's why I get 15 people to join me each year. Most have been in the league 3+ years. It's a good time and 6 of us make money on the bet each year. I've lost money the last two years.

But I suggest next time you show just the basic courtesy to pull out of a pay league if you change your mind or get busy. That's would be the opposite of dickish behavior. And sort of how one should treat fellow human beings. Stranger or not

Last edited:
I noticed someone else in the league said they didn't care. Pass my email address along and have the league members contact me directly their thoughts if they care and I'll go with the majority. Excuse me if I don't go solely based on the words of the crazy internet stalker in the league. Calling someone a fucktard before they have a chance to respond and simultaneously asking them for money seems incredibly socially inept, for what its worth.

I was being facetious, fucktard. Pay jaybone.

There is nobody that would think you shouldn't pay, palma. So pay.

turn him over to collections

If palma doesn't pay, I'll see to it that he has more neg rep than oldgoldandgrobe. Don't test me onlyguyinthehistoryoftheworldwholivedinvegasasaprofessionalgamblerandnevereverevergotlaidever.

I'm never ever going to give money to someone that makes fun of me while asking. In Vegas there is a douchebag rule that trumps all. Maybe I'm overreacting, I dunno, I've never had an internet stalker before, uncharted territory here.

Last edited:
I'm never ever going to give money to someone that makes fun of me while asking. In Vegas there is a douchebag rule that trumps all. Maybe I'm overreacting, I dunno, I've never had an internet stalker before, uncharted territory here.

Feigned indignation.

Back