• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Panthers/Camp...

Context. Right below Camp, Norwood is scouted as "most polished WR" and rated 6.2. Sammy Watkins was 7.5. Camp is the #11 WR.

An injury free season will do wonders for his stock.

Context. Right below Camp, Norwood is scouted as "most polished WR" and rated 6.2. Sammy Watkins was 7.5. Camp is the #11 WR.

An injury free season will do wonders for his stock.

I agree with this. Has he only missed 3 games in his career? It sure feels like he has missed more than that.

I guess it's true. He's played injured and missed a lot of practice the last 3 years.

Funny, I thought Camp already had the ability to break press coverage consistently. What he hasn't been able to do is catch the ball when it's on the turf six feet in front or behind him. His dream job would be a shot at Indy working with Luck.

Missed Gardner Webb in 2011(hammy prob would have played if It wasnt GW) missed VA and MD (hand)

Here's hopin for a injury free season!!!!

The hand injury really isn't a measure of durability. Not in my mind. That's a fluke injury that sometimes happens and likely never will again in his case.

Missed Gardner Webb in 2011(hammy prob would have played if It wasnt GW) missed VA and MD (hand)

Here's hopin for a injury free season!!!!

Absolutely! He's fun to watch and I look forward to watching him this year.

Back