• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paula Deen's Contract Won't Be Renewed

I would have guessed that it was because they didn't want to pay for her health insurance any longer.

I just typed in "paula deen fired" on YouTube and YouTube responded, "Did you mean: paula deen fried" LOL!

GoingHogging dying to see the video of her performing a sex act on that chocolate eclair.

She was agoraphobic (fear of going out into the world) and made an empire.

She'll come out of this better if she handles it the right way. I do fear that the overreaction will discourage people from being honest.

She'll come out of this better if she handles it the right way. I do fear that the overreaction will discourage people from being honest.

#georgiabias

Bitch is worth $10 million. She can have male out-call for the rest of her life.

This was posted on the you laugh you lose thread but I thought it was very applicable here:

lol

We've now reached the point where merely admitting you used a disgusting word years ago can be met with severe repercussions.

Seriously? That word shouldn't have been uttered post-1940 (well...ever, actually). Spare me the fucking tear, will you?

Last edited:
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2013/06/paula-deen-meet-hollis-johnson-who-black-board

According to TMZ, in a New York Times interview just last year she had joked about how her black friend blended into the background, and how she could barely see him. Seeing her current situation it was only a matter of time before these claims actually surfaced.

The interview happened in Fall 2012 in New York City and Ms. Deen was explaining how her great grandfather was sadened by the results of the civil war, and just how his plantation wouldn't know how to operate without "help." She furthered this argument by saying that "black folk were such integral parts of our lives."

Apparently, they also were not "folk" they were slaves.

She further speaks about how prejudice will never fully be gone, and that "black people feel the same prejudice that white people feel."

At this point the wait is over. She pulls the "some of my best friends are black!" card and brings out a "a young man" she wants everyone to meet named Hollis Johnson and says "Come out here Hollis. We can’t see you standing against that dark board." This is after she describes him as being "black as that board." A year later she has been caught using a racial slur and is being canned from the Food network.

A year later she has been caught using a racial slur and is being canned from the Food network.

LOL at how they worded this comment to make it sound like she got busted doing it recently.

What would the unemployment rate be like if we all got fired for saying something inappropriate at some time?

I wonder how long it will be before she is interviewed by Oprah or Dr Phil? Really surprised she hasn't played the "some of my best friends are black" card yet.

What would the unemployment rate be like if we all got fired for saying something inappropriate at some time?

Why do neglect the fact she planned a "Plantation Wedding"?

She would have gotten off for using the Nword. This was what ended her.

She'll come out of this better if the Aryan Nation calls her to set up Plantation Weddings for all their members and uses her for webcasts.

Back