• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

April 8th would be the three year mark. I'd be all for a trial allotment for allowing him back on the boards. Basketball season will be over and it would be relatively quiet overall in general. If it gets out of hand again, then like I said so be it and he's gone for good.

He's been a mainstay on all of the boards for such a long time. I just hope he can have at least one last chance if the mods will allow it.

"Discuss Wake Forest Athletics. Freely."

I just thought things had cooled off a bit and maybe we could allow him one more chance.

RJ has been a poster that's been around for a long time. I've had it out with him on numerous occasions for as far back as I can remember. I would make the same argument for Racer, DV7, or any of the other posters I've had it out with over the years.

I just thought things had cooled off a bit and maybe we could allow him one more chance.

RJ has been a poster that's been around for a long time. I've had it out with him on numerous occasions for as far back as I can remember. I would make the same argument for Racer, DV7, or any of the other posters I've had it out with over the years.
Sure, feel free to call Redacted an asshole all you want. That's why this board was formed, not because asshole posters who don't know when to shut up have a site to just say anything they want.

are you obtuse? he's not banned for pissing people off; he's banned for REPEATEDLY going over the line and actually making the mods' lives miserable.

I've "known" the guy as long as anyone else here, the online RJK that is, clearly those that have known him IRL since college are way ahead. There has been absolutely no difference, no growth whatsoever from 1994 to 2024. I haven't interacted with him since his ban but I liked using the 30 year interval. My point is, those of you saying "let him post temporarily and see how he interacts" are fooling yourself. We know how he's going to post, we know how he's going to interact.

I have no idea who you are

Back