• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Personal Injury Attorney

My 81 year old mother has been in the hospital for two weeks. Fuck every one of you that made fun. And you guys call other fan bases dicks. Some of you are just miserable fucks. Jesus Christ.

Nobody’s making fun of you for your mother people are just making normal internet cracks about the situation and wondering how a lawsuit is successful. Find an attorney in the area and do a consultation and see if it’s gonna be worthwhile. They’re plaintiffs attorneys so they will probably say there’s a chance but think critically about the entire situation trying to remove any emotion before going forward with what will be a long and taxing experience going up against an insurance company who will have very well qualified defense attorneys

Nobody’s making fun of you for your mother people are just making normal internet cracks about the situation and wondering how a lawsuit is successful. Find an attorney in the area and do a consultation and see if it’s gonna be worthwhile. They’re plaintiffs attorneys so they will probably say there’s a chance but think critically about the entire situation trying to remove any emotion before going forward with what will be a long and taxing experience going up against an insurance company who will have very well qualified defense attorneys

Some of these comments are not normal internet cracks. And the lawyer is just in case the insurance company doesn’t do the right thing. She fell because water dripped off of the door onto the floor. I don’t know if there is a case here or if we would even want to sue. Just wanted to have a consultation with someone to understand what can and can’t be done. And some of you are miserable fucks.

My 81 year old mother has been in the hospital for two weeks. Fuck every one of you that made fun. And you guys call other fan bases dicks. Some of you are just miserable fucks. Jesus Christ.

Sift through the smart ass stuff for the useful information. Any recommendation thread goes through the same stuff

Then you’re not doing it right.

3d4a1349b435cdd3f2c88be7291b3ff2.jpg

Back