• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

About as frustrating end to a season as it gets. We have so much talent retiring next year, but the secondary and offensive line may cancel that talent out. The secondary just wasn’t ready today. Credit to MState, they exposed our issues.

Very poor effort from Clawson today. He needs to stop whining about attendance and focus on beating shit teams like Syracuse and MSU. Very poor end to the year

I mean without Hinton this is probably a 5 win team. I’d argue this was Clawson’s worst coaching job at wake so far

It's pretty sad that Michigan State has one of the worst offenses in the P5 yet runs much more inventive play calling than we do. Clawson really needs to do some soul-searching about his offensive philosophy and his inability to deviate from it.

This.

We have a QB controversy.

The current version of Newman is not as good as the current version of Hartman.

MSU suuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkksssssss!

As a off cord, how do you not find other ways to get Hinton the ball. I would have him on more screens, reverses, jets. Hell, I would even run the read option with him and Newman! The dude is dynamic. Shame on Clawson for not being more creative once the WR core became depleted!

Clawson and the Wake football team really underachieved this season and down the stretch.

at Virginia Tech Hokies - Embarrassing Loss
at Clemson Tigers - Embarrassing Loss
Duke Blue Devils - Win
at Syracuse Orange - Embarrassing Loss
vs Michigan State Spartans - Embarrassing Loss ???

Back