• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players make case for Buzz?

If fans don't matter, why does Devin implore them to cheer after he makes a dunk or when the opposition calls a timeout. He wants the fans to cheer but not criticize. Can't have it both ways.

Wrong! Winning beat entertainment every time.....

Winning might be entertaining, but people don't go to watch someone win. No one says, "I really want to see winning today. Where can I find winning?" If they did, why don't 10,000 people go watch rec league games? Someone always wins. No, they go to be entertained - some of that is food, some experience, some half time show, some quality of play, and some is winning. I'm not saying that winning doesn’t matter, but it's not the primary purpose.

Eta- And Bz isn't entertaining anyone, nor does it appear that he tries to or cares to.

Last edited:
that "summoning" is the most self-aggrandizing crap I have ever seen. case in point the Notre Dame game arm flex followed by "they can't guard me"

#culture #teamplayers

Yeah, this. He made three baskets in the Pitt game. Did not see a stat for bicep flexing.

Having fathered two teenage sons I can tell you that they often don't know what the fuck they are talking about. It doesn't mean you don't love them. What it means is you have to be the grown up and make the right decision for them. This is one of those times.

I'll redirect this a bit. Devin's attitude and comments simply reflect the attitude of RW and the entire AD. Fans and alumni do not matter. Devin is just a reminder of that.

Back