• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Please Help Me With My Search For Wake Forest's New Basketball Coach

Help Me Find A Coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
To say my search has been going well so far would be...well, it would be a lie. I swung for the fences and that bat slipped straight out of my hands and knocked Jeffrey upside the head. It ain't a pretty sight. The lump is twice the size of Jeffrey's apple and we all know that Jeffrey has one massive apple.

I'm doubling down now folks and I need some feedback from Wake's best fans.

Here is my latest and greatest short list. Not saying the winner will be my choice, but I'd like to get the pulse of the Deacon Demon Nation. And don't bother suggesting any other names.

Believe you me, this is what I am working with. The cream of the crop.

So, without any further adieu...

You need to go to the slums of East LA at night in your suit and walk around for awhile, I'm sure you'll find a great coach there or you'll become a street gang's bitch.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if Moon is sitting at his computer thinking "Marquee, my boy, you've outdone yourself this time" and giggling himself silly.

I still have a soft spot for Dr. Brett Reed's wife. Those photos of the Reed family in the pumpkin patch were so damn cute. They'd be a good fit.

if that's your list, it's no wonder you wanted to keep Jeffy.

None of you idiots were paying much attention to Ron's new avatar

It's been out there all day

Back