• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pokemon Go

What team are you?

• Total voters
I did some gps spoofing a few weeks ago to speed my game up, but now they are hard-banning cheaters so I have to play fair. A few days at the Santa Monica pier did help me level up to 20 really fast, and now I am letting my wife catch up with me

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Folks still playing?

Level 23 with 28 over 1000. Hatched a Lapras, finally caught enough to get a Gyrados, found a Charmander patch to get a high CP Charizard. Working on Dragonite right now.

I'm at 17 with 65 pokemon. Trying to get some new ones.

Level 21. The idea of having to get 75K points to get to the next level is too daunting. Not been getting any new Poke's lately, or Poke's with high CPs. May retire.

I got banned because I had a few trips between Nashville and LA the last few weeks. I was apparently GPS spoofing even though I have documentation that I wasn't. Niantic wouldn't believe me but Google gave me a $5 digital credit since they believe it was total BS (I didn't spend $ in game).

I got banned because I had a few trips between Nashville and LA the last few weeks. I was apparently GPS spoofing even though I have documentation that I wasn't. Niantic wouldn't believe me but Google gave me a $5 digital credit since they believe it was total BS (I didn't spend $ in game).

Go outside and catch Pokemon!

But don't you dare travel on a plane!

Is there some sort of Pokemon tribunal where you can appeal your case ?

I'm thinking about taking it up to the Supreme Court. It'd be the landmark case of our generation. I'm going to hire the law firm that got $72 million for people using talcum powder.

POKÉMON GO LOST A THIRD OF ITS USERS

Still playing, level 22, it gets a bit discouraging once you need a million points to get to the next level. So now I'm trying to collect enough to level up the guys that evolve twice. And I end up finding guys that are bigger than the guy I already evolved. So I'm waiting till I get a point that I can evolve twice. It's taking a while. I accidentally evolved a nidoran I meant to transfer. That was super annoying.

POKÉMON GO LOST A THIRD OF ITS USERS

Still playing, level 22, it gets a bit discouraging once you need a million points to get to the next level. So now I'm trying to collect enough to level up the guys that evolve twice. And I end up finding guys that are bigger than the guy I already evolved. So I'm waiting till I get a point that I can evolve twice. It's taking a while. I accidentally evolved a nidoran I meant to transfer. That was super annoying.

I'm on the exact same boat here, level 21 though. Evolving haunter, the two nidorans, and weepinbell is the top of my goal list.

my best friend's wife is just missing 1, thinks the game is stalling her now.

Level 24, 105 caught, 40 over CP 1,000 and a few candies away from evolving a high level Weepinbell to the Victorybell and waiting on the right Polywag to evolve all the way to the final stage.

Caught a level 870 ish Growlith that evolved to a 1960 Arcanine

Friend sent me a picture of a Lickitung he caught named "Ya Girl"

I'm on the exact same boat here, level 21 though. Evolving haunter, the two nidorans, and weepinbell is the top of my goal list.

I just recently got enough gastly to evolve once so nowhere near on haunter, but looking for the nidorans, bellsprout, bulbasaur, oddish. Turtle dude too, but I've got a ways to go on that one.

The big guys I see are usually pinsirs. I'm not a fan of pinsirs. I should probably try mixing up my dog walking route a bit. Pinsirs everywhere.

Level 21 here, but I haven't evolved anything past 1300 yet. I've got some 2nd evolution pokes that will be awesome when I evolve them in a few years - 990 Machoke, 800 Ponyta, 776 Growlithe, 762 Gloom, 890 Weepinbell, and 752 Graveler

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I just recently got enough gastly to evolve once so nowhere near on haunter, but looking for the nidorans, bellsprout, bulbasaur, oddish. Turtle dude too, but I've got a ways to go on that one.

The big guys I see are usually pinsirs. I'm not a fan of pinsirs. I should probably try mixing up my dog walking route a bit. Pinsirs everywhere.

Yeah Oddish is another one. I was getting closer but didn't have a good gloom already so when I got an oddish that was top skills I just evolved him and favorited. The appraisal makes it a lot easier than going to the IV calculator to figure out who will be the strongest.

I don't ever see pinsirs. On the flip side I've literally caught over 115 drowzees. They're all over the ten minute walk from my car to my office.

Oh hey, I didn't know about the appraisal! That's fun. So you evolve the guy with the best appraisal?

Back