• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

POLL: Predict the wins in basketball...

How many regular season basketball games will the Buzz-led Deacs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't know what the fuck I was thinking with 17-18. Somewhere between 13-15 would be my guess now.

13-14. Don't take these cupcakes lightly. Bzz has a proven record of losing to them. I'm sure we will upset someone, which will allow Wellman to justify a 5th year of Bzz. Just prepare your bowels.

I said 17-18... think the OOC schedule is so easy and we will pull off a few upsets in games we won't be expected to win. More"progress" for Kim Ron-Il.

Don't know what the fuck I was thinking with 17-18. Somewhere between 13-15 would be my guess now.

Agreed. I think we're in line for year three of 13 wins and historical competitiveness. Even with that schedule.

I predict 27 wins and a national championship this year for Kentucky.

Wake is going to suck ass again. 16 wins tops.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Bump.

Doofus looks pretty solid...said we'd go 10-3 in the non-con (9 wins plus 1 in Atlantis) and had 7-11 in the conference.

Meanwhile Moonz is a sad human and has no chance of being right (he picked 12 wins).

i am all but convinced bzz will be back. mediocrity is the new historically competitive.

Bump.

Doofus looks pretty solid...said we'd go 10-3 in the non-con (9 wins plus 1 in Atlantis) and had 7-11 in the conference.

Meanwhile Moonz is a sad human and has no chance of being right (he picked 12 wins).

I think your 17 win pick may be closer than my 14 win pick...

Back