• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

It's not so much the content of the rep (though it is funny because Texas didn't call be an ass, he said I showed my ass...who's clever now RJ?), but the timing of the rep that gets me on this one. In true RJ fashion, no neg rep goes unreturned. Before he has even posted this morning, at 7:41 AM PST, it appears his first task of the day is to read any rep he got during the 5-6 hours out of 24 that he logged off to sleep, find the latest post by that person, and make sure to retaliate with his own negrep. If I wanted to know what time RJ woke up every morning, it would be as simple as leaving him a negrep over night and checking to see when he responded. :bowrofl:

16humc3.jpg

Server changed to notify you when reputation was left. Would be what I'd look at before I posted.

I'll probably get neg rep for this, but noob question, how do you see your rep history/comments from others? I don't see a link for it anywhere in "My Profile". Thanks.

i don't have a settings tab, it's "User CP"

Thank you, tsywake. Appreciate it.

Did you know that a certain poster once demanded that another poster be banned for negrepping him too much? Apparently, Poster A gave his solemn pledge to negrep Poster B 10 times to test his or her restraint in refraining from retaliatory neg reps. Once Poster A gave Poster B his 11th neg rep, Poster B immediately ran to the moderators--with full documentation of the pledge and all of Poster A's subsequent negreps, complete with date, time, and comment--and insisted that Poster A be banned. Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed.

There are other interesting details to be had. For instance there was never a deal and he didn't make it anyway.

There are other interesting details to be had. For instance there was never a deal and he didn't make it anyway.

total lie...you pussied out.....but no one is shocked by your lack of integrity.

Dude it's all there, either in this thread or the locked one, if that wasn't deleted.

I've never really understood the beef against retaliatory negrep. If someone pledges to negrep somebody 10 times in a row to see if somebody else can stand not to negrep them, person A sounds like a gigantic pussy. It's like saying "I'm going to poke you BUT IF YOU POKE ME I'M GOING TO BE FURIOUS ABOUT IT AND BITCH" Just a lame move.

SOMEGUY said: If you stop there won't be a problem.....every problem we have is started by you

Now that's not funny in the classic comedic sense, but rather because the poor sod is so deluded. Oh and of course it was retaliatory neg within 5 min or so.

Back