• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

A kid raised by an asshole turns out to be an asshole. I'm shocked!

You're an asshole.
Your 14-year old son is an asshole.

Signed,

NegRepPussy
(Hoping to become a PseudoMan)

I want the record to reflect that I had this idea 2 weeks ago and never pulled the trigger. It's like someone read my mind down to the sig line.

Bravo

I had one that said I was a miserable human being for posting terps20? on the thread where wake20 was pimping Md so hard.

Faaake unsigned, regarding a picture posted on the laugh/lose thread.

No shit sherlock...something photoshopped on this thread? Really? You mean those LOL cats don't really talk either?

Fucking idiot.

Most likely from moon:

"congrats on the new kid. now lose those cankles!"

I'll have you know the only part of my body that is not in need of weight loss right now is my legs and feet, because they've spent years carrying the rest of my fat ass around.

Post: "what's the philosophy thing?" in reference to a game RTQ and ipity were talking about

Rep: "is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language"

too much name dropping on a thread that I didn't use anyone's name

To the asshole pussy who gave me neg (and didn't sign) for my post above. I think it's VERY funny (in an ironic way) that soemeone gave neg rap for something that didn't happen......

"YOU SUCK"

No, bitch. I GET SUCKED.
(From a post on the #SHEWOMANMANHATERSCLUB thread)

"YOU SUCK"

No, bitch. I GET SUCKED.
(From a post on the #SHEWOMANMANHATERSCLUB thread)

if you ever need to go downtown and want to be able to keep the pleasure up for you lady buy our product. I bet the phallus simulation we offer is longer and stronger than your natural ability.

"Way to lift up your skirt and grab your balls - Cav"

"for being a BAUCE unworthy of even the best of the disgusting and repugnant race known as men. -scd"

:D

"disney is for slack jawed yokels like u"

Unsigned, but positive. Made me laugh.

"Stop posting this ugly chick on the thread, there's quite a few black, asian, latino, etc. on here without this weird hobbit"

I got this for my recent post on the "Hot chicks thread". It was unsigned. Wah wah.

ETA: This was a negrep.

Last edited:
Back