• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

POST YO LOOT

The greatest generation was fighting japs and krauts at your age, and you're driving a giant anal bead around the room for your cat. Thanks, Obama.
Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?

I got to put together a starter drum kit on Xmas Eve and then tune an electric guitar.

Prize of my loot is a Griswold cast iron pan from the 40s

Very nice. I just picked up a Birmingham Stove & Range cast iron skillet from an antique store (from the 30s-40s, before they changed their lettering) and am in the process of restoring it. I haven't come across any Griswolds yet, other than the ones already restored and expensive, but have found some Wagners that I passed on because they were a little too rough. The only Griswold that I have so far is this ash tray that I thought was cool and picked up a while back.

4df86ebb0f2935df08a27b5fc29a9821.jpg

41592f0e521a90fd44c2e4fc70f633bf.jpg

Last edited:
Mine was in great shape, but I went through the seasoning process 3 or 4 times in the oven and it's like teflon now. Cornbread coming this weekend.

Back