• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pray for Obama's Health

Not gonna lie, the thread title freaked me out a little.

Yeah, then I saw it was an SCDeac thread and knew he wouldn't actually do that.

Yeah, then I saw it was an SCDeac thread and knew he wouldn't actually do that.

Actually I do pray for Obama. I don't agree with the majority of his policies but I do respect him and I think he's a great father and husband.

I was just bored today....didn't mean to cause alarm with the thread title.

Biden's a complete moron though.

I didn't read the article because I could not get passed this classic picture of Joe

bidern.jpg

Again, the comments are more interesting than this nonstory:

"IF Obummer wins it will not becuse of the "weak" candidate the GOP puts up, although, they are not the strongest. It is because the media is in their pocket and spins every lie they put forward. "We are drilling more than ever" THAT WAS BUSH, HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

I would crawl through molten glass, on my hands and knees to vote for and support anyone over Maobama. And I'm not alone. This wrecking ball will be defeated in a landslide.

I wont be voting for Rommny that's for sure.. A person who is member of a cult will NEVER get my vote period.

ReligionOfPeaceMyAsh
And you'd rather vote for a Muslim?

THE PROBLEM IS THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED AND OBLOWME WILL BE THE ONE RIGGING IT

Osama Obama Biden (Bi)n La(den)
Think this is just some amazing set of coincidences? Think again.

Dan Quayle was a good, decent man who was slandered and vilified with the worst vitriol this country had ever seen to date----until Sarah Palin, that is.
What she has endured (And I am NOT, I repeat, NOT a Palin fan) has been despicable.
The Left wingers in this country have absolutely no conscience and, to look at Joe Biden, are stupid, to boot.

Dan Quayle makes both Biden and Obama look like the idiots that they are. Most Democrats are stupid. It's media propaganda that keeps propping them up.

But he reads a teleprompter really well. I am still thinking of anything else I could say positive about him. All I seem to be able come up with are negatives:

1. Narcissistic
2. Communist
3. Illegal alien
4. Liar
5. Racist
6. America hater
7. Phony
8. Biiiiiiig spender
9. Vacation lover on our dime
10. Many, many more"

the lunatics out there that comment on newspaper websites TERRIFY me.

"IF Obummer wins it will not becuse of the "weak" candidate the GOP puts up, although, they are not the strongest. It is because the media is in their pocket and spins every lie they put forward. "We are drilling more than ever" THAT WAS BUSH, HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

I would crawl through molten glass, on my hands and knees to vote for and support anyone over Maobama. And I'm not alone. This wrecking ball will be defeated in a landslide.

I wont be voting for Rommny that's for sure.. A person who is member of a cult will NEVER get my vote period.

ReligionOfPeaceMyAsh

THE PROBLEM IS THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED AND OBLOWME WILL BE THE ONE RIGGING IT

Dan Quayle was a good, decent man who was slandered and vilified with the worst vitriol this country had ever seen to date----until Sarah Palin, that is.
What she has endured (And I am NOT, I repeat, NOT a Palin fan) has been despicable.
The Left wingers in this country have absolutely no conscience and, to look at Joe Biden, are stupid, to boot.

Dan Quayle makes both Biden and Obama look like the idiots that they are. Most Democrats are stupid. It's media propaganda that keeps propping them up.

But he reads a teleprompter really well. I am still thinking of anything else I could say positive about him. All I seem to be able come up with are negatives:

1. Narcissistic
2. Communist
3. Illegal alien
4. Liar
5. Racist
6. America hater

7. Phony
8. Biiiiiiig spender
10. Many, many more"

Hilarious. Scary but hilarious.

ReligionOfPeaceMyAsh

1. Narcissistic
2. Communist
3. Illegal alien
4. Liar
5. Racist
6. America hater
7. Phony
8. Biiiiiiig spender
10. Many, many more"

Funny stuff. Republican BKF's.

ReligionOfPeaceMyAsh

1. Narcissistic
2. Communist
3. Illegal alien
4. Liar
5. Racist
6. America hater
7. Phony
8. Biiiiiiig spender
10. Many, many more"

I'll take latent homosexuality for a thousand Alex.

ReligionOfPeaceMyAsh

1. Narcissistic
2. Communist
3. Illegal alien
4. Liar
5. Racist
6. America hater
7. Phony
8. Biiiiiiig spender
10. Many, many more"

This would be a great username.

Pretty dumb comment as presented in the link.

Still, though it pains me to consider and compare, I think Biden would be better than Palin. Yes?

Pretty dumb comment as presented in the link.

Still, though it pains me to consider and compare, I think Biden would be better than Palin. Yes?

A monkey with a dartboard could do better.

You knew he would. Dude has a presidential hard-on for the Heels. Plus NC is the site of the convention, NC is a major swing state, State fans wouldn't vote for him anyway, and he should have NJ locked up regardless.

I miss the days of threads taking Obama to task for taking time in his day away from his duties to do the bracket. Or have I just posted too early?

That criticism is out there among national pubs. Romney isn't releasing a bracket.

That criticism is out there among national pubs. Romney isn't releasing a bracket.

It would just be BYU....or UNC....or Kentucky....or whoever makes the championship game.

Back