• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preseason Bahamas Basketball Thread

how can you commit 3 seconds 5' outside the lane? someone has a bet on the game. :)

The whistle sure is blowing a lot. Should get our guys ready for upcoming season

JC was so confused, and so am I... Was 3 seconds really the call when he wasn't in the lane?

In case you're wondering, but weren't wondering hard enough to find out yourself, 10th Year Seniors seems to be a Bahamian Grantland, writing about sports and pop culture. Now you know. I didn't find out what the name means though, which was what I was hoping to determine.

That's actually cool to know, thanks. It's sweet that they're streaming this.

The CGT Knights are a ghost on the Internet. The most relevant hit I find for them is some accountant named Knight who has a page devoted to capital gains taxes.

Brandon has a very, very similar posture with the ball and head on a swivel that Ish had.

The CGT Knights are a ghost on the Internet. The most relevant hit I find for them is some accountant named Knight who has a page devoted to capital gains taxes.

I'm guessing it's an ad hoc team sponsored by this company to play in this event.
http://www.cgtbahamas.com/

So, just tuning in. What did we learn?

Is Washington sick/hurt/suspended? Not sure why we aren't seeing him.

How much eligibility does Van Horn have left? I don't know how much I can take watching 4 scholarship players and an intramural player. They might as well stick me in there.

Danny needs to tear them a new one at halftime. No sleepwalking out there.

I'd like to see some minutes this year with JC, Bryant, Keyshawn, Doral and Brandon. Bryant has a good spot up three as does Brandon. Either could drive and dish.

If we wanted to go full on three ball we could put Dinos in for one of the bigs and really open the lane for the PGs.

Man, these are some bad refs. Not like anti-Wake, just bad in general. I get that they're probably high school/intramural level guys but still.

Back