• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Press Conference: 6 PM on Tuesday, 6:30 "Mann The Quad"

This morning at the gym around 6am, I was on the stepper and plugged in listening to the TV on WXII, and they had a lady reporter on campus talking about the "Mann the Quad"even and said "Wake fans need to get out to the Quad this morning to welcome Coach Manning at 6:30." I wonder if anybody showed up then?

Surprisingly that was only the 2nd dumbest thing on heard on the morning news, as I saw a lady on CNN ask an expert regarding the missing airliner, "is the fact that the search ship has lost the ping signal a bad sign?"

This morning at the gym around 6am, I was on the stepper and plugged in listening to the TV on WXII, and they had a lady reporter on campus talking about the "Mann the Quad"even and said "Wake fans need to get out to the Quad this morning to welcome Coach Manning at 6:30." I wonder if anybody showed up then?

Surprisingly that was only the 2nd dumbest thing on heard on the morning news, as I saw a lady on CNN ask an expert regarding the missing airliner, "is the fact that the search ship has lost the ping signal a bad sign?"

That's one of the smartest things CNN people have asked "experts" about the missing plane.

Don Lemon actually asked a person if it could have been a black hole that caused the disappearance. A BLACK HOLE.

That's one of the smartest things CNN people have asked "experts" about the missing plane.

Don Lemon actually asked a person if it could have been a black hole that caused the disappearance. A BLACK HOLE.

Rasheed Wallace did this?!?

So who all is going? Think it's going to be nice, I'll be over there around 6.

WILL THERE BE PIZZA AND/OR DOUGHNUTS?!

Quad was much better with the big trees. Those likely still pre-dated u 94. Good lord I'm old.

The big trees were there when I was at Wake (2004-2008). Didn't they only die a few years ago?

Quad was much better with the big trees. Those likely still pre-dated u 94. Good lord I'm old.

I remember them from campus visits. I've lost track of how many cut-offs and replantings we've had. But the quad utterly has a better character with large trees. My nostalgia was piqued by just seeing people strolling on those sidewalks and the doorways and buildings. Still don't like the stone arch next to Davis.

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 21h

Where's my fucking cat at she's no where to be found

BkuFswHIgAE2Gob.jpg

Wheels Up!

Why didn't they do any of this for Clawson? I think it just goes to show that this isn't the hire we wanted and they're trying to hype it up.

I suspect it has less to do with Manning and more a recognition of the fact the basketball program needs to rebuild the relationship with its fans. The same animosity did not really exist towards the football program when Grobe resigned. Also, it was December. This is a nice time to hold an outdoors event like this.

I don't think this has anything to do with the need to hype up a "sub-par" hire, I think it's because the AD knows they screwed up really badly the last four years and wants to welcome Manning.

Back