• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Not that I mind seeing Man City go down in flames, but it is kind of f'd up to name your current manager's replacement in the second half of a title run.

Bayern did the same thing when Pep took over for Heynckes and they won the league and Champions League. But, I generally agree. Although I did just read something that Pellegrini was cool with it so all the big(ger) clubs that might change managers know he's available now.

It's Deadline Day!

Oumar Niasse arrived at Everton's training ground after Locomotive Moscow accepted a £13.5m bid for the striker.

The striker is set to undergo a medical this afternoon ahead of his proposed move to Goodison Park.

Who dis dude? Lukaku's backup and eventual replacement?

Bayern did the same thing when Pep took over for Heynckes and they won the league and Champions League. But, I generally agree. Although I did just read something that Pellegrini was cool with it so all the big(ger) clubs that might change managers know he's available now.

Pellegrini will end up at Chelsea. Prediction.

Who?

Manchester United are working on a deal to sign Olympiakos right-back Omar Elabdellaoui, according to his agent.
Five United full-backs are currently sidelined through injury and the 24-year-old Norwegian could ease Louis van Gaal’s defensive concerns, reports the Manchester Evening News.
Elabdellaoui began his career at Manchester City’s academy and his agent Jim Solbakken hinted the Norway international could complete a move to United before Monday night’s transfer deadline.
Solbakken said: “The interest of Manchester United is in place. We will see what happens during the night.”

Everton have signed Lokomotiv Moscow striker Oumar Niasse, with the Senegal international joining for £13.5m, making the player the third biggest capture in the club's history.

I wonder if Liverpool lose tonight if that will make Klopp take the FA Cup seriously.

Rather not find out. With the League Cup final coming and the Europa League still pending, I'm fine with him not prioritizing the FA Cup at this point.

Working is so inconvenient when it comes to mid-week games. Come on you Foxes!

Alli sets up a great chance for Kane, then explodes into the box for the rebound and is cut down for a penalty.

He's really, really good.

United's actually showing some life and not a peep out of DV7. :confused:

Liverpool is horrific at shooting. They have had three shots that wouldn't have been on target if the goal was three times as high as it is.

Back