• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Huth for the hat trick? LC is shredding City.

Can't believe I didn't wake up earlier for this match. Up the foxes! Spurs could be second in a couple hours :0

Man City just doesn't give a fuck.

I can see it now. People will say, "Hey remember that time Spurs finished 4th but missed Champions League play because Chelsea, who finished 6th, won the damn thing?" and then, "Hey remember a couple years later when Spurs beat out United and Arsenal and City and Liverpool and Chelsea and finished second to Leicester in the title race?"

I can see it now. People will say, "Hey remember that time Spurs finished 4th but missed Champions League play because Chelsea, who finished 6th, won the damn thing?" and then, "Hey remember a couple years later when Spurs beat out United and Arsenal and City and Liverpool and Chelsea and finished second to Leicester in the title race?"

Should have beat them at home then. That was maybe the worst Spurs played this year, just looked dead legged and Leicester parked the bus and stole a goal on a set piece when Dier and Alderweireld tripped each other.

Mahrez is a badass. 5000 to 1 if you bet on them to win the league in April.

potential greatest story in football history. congrats soxfan

So are we embracing this Leicester thing yet? Avatar change is the first step

So are we embracing this Leicester thing yet? Avatar change is the first step

It's just colored in my eyes a bit by all the nasty off season stuff that happened over the summer. There's something rotten with at least some of the players at the club.

But as a larger story, it's absolutely tremendous ... I can't think of any form of comparable situation in any of the top European leagues for at least the last quarter of a century. It's totally unheard of.

honestly exactly what one expects with the opportunity to go second on the line. just waiting for an against-the-run-of-play draw or loss.

But as a larger story, it's absolutely tremendous ... I can't think of any form of comparable situation in any of the top European leagues for at least the last quarter of a century. It's totally unheard of.

Blackburn and Shearer in 94-95? I think they had just been promoted two or three years before that after like thirty years outside of the top flight.

Back