• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

I am left hoping for an injury to wa$$a because historically LvG just doesn't drop his captain. Rooney is fucking killing us out there tho.

can we have a 1 time exception and sub every outfield player at HT? dreadful

Dammit! Martial scores there and going in only down 2 would have seemed like the most amazing (and undeserved) break ever. Cech's leg came to the rescue.

Does LvG pull Rooney off for Fellaini?

Looks like Valencia and Fellaini are warming up at HT.

I'm guessing Depay and... Mata off? Should be wa$$a off, but I'd be floored if LvG yanked him. I wouldn't mind seeing either Young off and Darmian to LB, Valencia RB (his size and power a better matchup vs Alexis). Or same back 4 switch around, but Depay off and Young up to left wing to whip in crosses. Depay hasn't quite figured it on in the Prem yet.

Fellaini playing the 8 and Schweinsteiger as the 10. Interesting switch by LvG.

Dv7, do you believe Van Gaal when he says he's walking away after 2017?

Dv7, do you believe Van Gaal when he says he's walking away after 2017?

yes. I think he will hold his promise to Truus. Especially if he wins a trophy, any trophy, this year or next.

Now, if she says that he can continue, then who knows...

Maybe LvG can sub off wa$$a now that he is on a yellow?

playing with two slow wingers just doesn't make much sense to me when chasing the game.

ManU's just fouling every time they turn the ball over.

This is fucking ridiculous that's easily four yellows he hasn't given.

Back