• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

The only players on the pitch right now that Spurs bought as established pros (i.e - didn't come in through the youth system or were under 20 when bought) are Lloris, Vertonghen, Aderwiereld and Chadli. The other 7 all came in as youth prospects.

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Pritchard!

(note Brasky - yet another young Spurs player getting his shot in the first team!)

Kewl #freeyedlin

My point is that you continually buy players bc that's the only way Levy can get off, and never give them a chance to establish themselves. You have a new XI every 18 months. It's why you never win anything even though you have top 5-6 money.

It's a terrible club for a young foreigner to try to break into. I'm sure you offered the most money but I wish Yedlin had gone just about anywhere else.

Last edited:
Good performance, shit result. Spurs have to start scoring goals at home to payoff all the pressure and possession. Same problem last season, frankly.

Whittaker...so stupid. You owe your teammates a round.

Back