• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Pogba's version of defending near his box to kind of shuffle over towards a blue shirt with the ball and then hope that guy passes it along so he stand around some more.

Loving Rojo giving Costa the business. That'd be a good UFC title fight, honestly.

Hahahahah, loving Rojo. He's been fantastic this year at CB, one of the best in the league for sure. And he's not going to let Costa fuck with him.

Yeah. This is straight up Mourinho special. Just kick the shit out of the best player on the other team all match long and Oliver wasn't going to have any of it. Got no sympathy for Herrera, the whole team was trying to take pieces out of Hazard - Oliver had already put him on a yellow and he kept kicking him anyways knowing that he was on thin ice.
Sweet!

Bookings for multiple fouls in the same player by multiple fouls ok in your book.

Not in the Fifa laws of the game but you're down now.

Cool.

Huh? Herrera got a yellow for a foul the referee thought deserved a caution - especially as he had already been cautioned and was persistently fouling. Absolutely within the laws of the game.

Young's challenge just now more worthy of a red (from behind-ish) than Herrera red

And as I type that, Kante just lolololols the ball around him drawing a foul. At least Pogba got to touch the ball when he was kicking it back to Kante for the FK. Good on him.

You are very wrong

I'll quote touch numbers after I run training for my teams tonight.

You're the last man on Pogba island. He's fucking trash right now. He might come good later on, but right now he's fucking useless. His "performance" tonight is shameful. No effort, no sprinting, no tackling, no pressure, no control of the ball, fucking nothing.

Just saw the full replay of the goal again on BBC. That was completely on Pogba. Kante received the ball at the top of the box and Pogba just jogged over towards him, never pressuring him and allowed him to strike it with all the time in the world. When you are down to 10 men in a cup quarter final and you're the most expensive player in the world, you have to fucking TRY.

It's not a talent thing. It's just not fucking putting the effort in.

Back