• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Prediction:

Arsenal
Big Club
Big Club
Mid Sized Club
Surprise Small Club
Big Club
Tottenham
Other Clubs

small sample size alert but Vincent Janssen has been fantastic so far. aside from his Soldado-esque miss over the weekend, at least.

nice to have an insurance policy for Kane at worst and, at the moment, good enough to look like a team selection issue for Poch.

Of course his only happens once Wenger signs James and Mustafi.

d243d455267312d427a7d167eda6d329.jpg

i was dying when i saw d-rose put his hands on his head. gotta be tough to see an old teammate get put in a bodybag like that! #coys

Liverpool going with a close to full strength team for match up with Burton Albion:

Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Milner, Can Henderson, Lallana, Firmino, Mane, Origi

Damn, was hoping to get some Marko Big Gru(nit)jic in there from the start.

eta -- still working on the nickname.

Liverpool going with a close to full strength team for match up with Burton Albion:

Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Milner, Can Henderson, Lallana, Firmino, Mane, Origi

Doesn't appear that there are any youth players on the bench either. Full squad all around.

Hmmm. Weird. Need to check the twitters. He played against Burnley.

Missed the goal, what happened?

(I think, watching on a stream) Milner went by a person, tried to cross, got the ball back, crossed to Mane. Mane just smoked the man marking him and played it across goal to Origi who back heeled it in.

Back