• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Thanks for your best player while taking one of our most struggling players off our hands. Very kind of Everton.

Kisses and hugs.

DV7 being prematurely smug about tap-in Rom is going to be boards MAGIC.

This isn't the Fellfaini fleece, but it's damn near close. I'm giddy.

You do realize that the 3-4 Toffees on here haven't batted an eye at Rom leaving for that kind of cash?

Last edited:
The epic dv7 post that is coming in 2 months about how Lukaku is clearly better than Kane is going to be awesome. I can't fucking wait.

not to change the topic, but when does the presumably official 2017/Premier League thread begin? Seems like all of this talk is for this upcoming season.

not to change the topic, but when does the presumably official 2017/Premier League thread begin? Seems like all of this talk is for this upcoming season.

We somehow made it to August last season before starting one

West Ham on today! let's go boys! Beat these third division german noobs!

Also, just scored tickets to see my SECOND club Dulwich Hamlet take on second division Crawley Town tomorrow. Should be a pretty high standard.

Dulwich is a proper left-wing, red star-type of club. Vad would love them. THE RABBLE GONNA ROLL.

Also, just scored tickets to see my SECOND club Dulwich Hamlet take on second division Crawley Town tomorrow. Should be a pretty high standard.

Dulwich is a proper left-wing, red star-type of club. Vad would love them. THE RABBLE GONNA ROLL.
Yeesssssssssssssssssss

~3 more hours until the GREATEST CLUB IN ALL THE LAND play preseason match #2.

I'm excited. Who else is excited?

Everyone? Yeah, that makes sense.

Yeesssssssssssssssssss

Apparently three quarters of the ground is standing terraces. I've never been, but I'm pumped. Also, kinda love hanging in Camberwell and Peckham and if i ever move back permanently without winning the lottery I'll probably live there or brixton or something.

No chance United can unlock a Beckerman guarded RSL backline. #fortress

No chance United can unlock a Beckerman guarded RSL backline. #fortress

RSL players might die if they get too close to Lindleof

or Jones might just blunder into them with a weird face and they die that way.

Equally likely.

after binge watching Narcos I can't hear "Plata" without thinking "drug money"

RSL players might die if they get too close to Lindleof

or Jones might just blunder into them with a weird face and they die that way.

Equally likely.

RSL has been a complete shitshow this year but they look up for it tonight unlike the "b" team LA side.

Pogba has been shit in the opening 20 minutes. In the Dreads' pocket(s).

RSL well deserved in front

This has been horrid by MUFC.

Great counter to get the goal.

Back