• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Price gets ready for NFL - Really???

Like many others, I've found it kind of sad that Josh apparently has such a distorted view of himself.

That being said, after he reportedly ran a 4.28 today in poor conditions and benched 28 reps, does some team take a flyer on him in the sixth or seventh round?

It's also a good point that 923 made earlier on this thread about playing behind a poor line with terrible play-calling ... I'd guess Josh's agent will be reminding every team of that along with his 40 time.

I don't think Harris understands that his 40 time is meaningless if he goes down at the slightest touch.

#legday

Writer for DraftInsider:

@TonyPauline
Nikita Whitlock/DL/Wake Forest, competed 40 reps on bench...size deficient but a true football player that's a joy to watch...

QB Danny O'Brien from Maryland/Wisconsin/Catawba was there today....interviewed on the local news.

man talk about someone you thought was going to have a good chance in the NFL to not even knowing where he went ^^^

It would be beyond awesome if Tanner made it in the NFL. Tad surprising - yes - but awesome. Maybe he CAN throw the ball if he doesn't have to scramble like Scooby-Doo as soon as the ball is hiked to him ...

Are there any other results from the players attending?

John Dell has a small write up in the Journal.

Whitlock, an undersized defensive lineman at 5-11 and 250 pounds, showed his versatility and worked out at fullback, a position he played in high school but for just two games. He made several good catches and didn’t drop any passes.
“I’m just trying to do whatever I can,” said Whitlock, who had 43 reps on the bench press.

Link To the article

Back