• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Price of getting engaged at all MLB Ballparks

Guess it doesn't really matter for purposes of that article but Red Sox proposals money doesn't go to the team, it goes to charity. I'm sure at least a few other teams on the list do the same thing.

Does the loser get a refund if she says no?

You can also actually get married at some, if not all of those places. I know the gal who books events for Fenway. It is quite expensive to get hitched there.

also, I feel like I'm missing a joke

BDZ and I (and another two dudes) were in Balt for his bachelor party; went to camden in the afternoon to hit up the store/kill time before the game that evening. when we left the store, there was this group of like 20 guys our age standing/listening to the beginning of the tour and were like "huh, i guess we can just get in on this, too?"

eventually, we figured out we probably weren't supposed to be there/it wasn't free when we go to the dugout and the tour guide offered to take a pic for the group and all of them got in the dugout. he gave the 4 of us a dirty look but we didn't get kicked out or whatever.

Am I the only pussy who feels really sorry for the poor girl in the College Humor video on the first page of this thread? I mean, she thinks she got a marriage proposal, says yes, and then the dude has to tell her he didn't really propose? That is rough treatment.

Nats only allow 2 proposals a year. Guess thats why its so expensive

I actually purposes to my wife at RFK during a Nats game. I know that sounds hokey but our first date was at RFK for a Nats game and I didn't do up on the big board. I just quietly got down on one knee during the middle of the 4th and she accepted. No one really even knew around us until word slowly spread through our section.

I actually purposes to my wife at RFK during a Nats game. I know that sounds hokey but our first date was at RFK for a Nats game and I didn't do up on the big board. I just quietly got down on one knee during the middle of the 4th and she accepted. No one really even knew around us until word slowly spread through our section.

Did you at least know that she was a Nats/baseball fan before the first date?

Did you at least know that she was a Nats/baseball fan before the first date?

It was 2005, the Nats first year. It was the "it" thing to do in DC that summer but yes she was (is) a baseball fan and was (is) a Nats fan.

Back