• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Bzzz thread

If he wins today some of you come to your senses. He has good talent coming back, and good ones coming in next season. This is how you build a program. Good luck today!

At the risk of taking the OP's bait, notwithstanding yesterday's (relative) masterpiece I just want everyone to remember UNC beating the living shit out of us or Georgia Tech and Boston effing College coming into the Joel and wiping the floor with us--all of which occurred within the past 6 weeks.

Stated differently, as you're watching today's game, just remember how far we are from where we were before [Redacted] arrived. Then, think about how far we are from where we actually want to be.

We're losing our primary outside threat... you know, the guy who scored 25 yesterday?

I trust babydeac... he's gone.

If he wins today some of you come to your senses. He has good talent coming back, and good ones coming in next season. This is how you build a program. Good luck today!
Lolz, nah, not really.

At the risk of taking the OP's bait, notwithstanding yesterday's (relative) masterpiece I just want everyone to remember UNC beating the living shit out of us or Georgia Tech and Boston effing College coming into the Joel and wiping the floor with us--all of which occurred within the past 6 weeks.

Stated differently, as you're watching today's game, just remember how far we are from where we were before [Redacted] arrived. Then, think about how far we are from where we actually want to be.

You fired Dino who was probably your best coach since Odom. Buzzz is doing things the right way.Support your coach.

You fired Dino who was probably your best coach since Odom. Buzzz is doing things the right way.Support your coach.

Parody accounts are the best, but I hear this from actual statefans. The kind who ran off 4x NCAA'er Herb in favor of Coach Lowe. Yes, that actually happened.

With that reasoning then Herbster should be on top of your hire list. Go after him if Bzzz is so unfairly fired.

lol. As a pack fan, I feel for WFU fans. Hopefully your AD is more competent that Fowler and will do the sensible thing to right the ship (i.e. not throw a hail mary out of panic and hire a former WFU legend that has really no chance to succeed.) The best is when the unc-ch fans and national media keep reminding you that you're "just wake forest" and you should have realistic expectations.

Bzzz, today you can make history with another win. Keep your eye on the prize, four more years!

He would have to go at least to the Final Four to have any hope of coming back and I'm not talking about the ACCT.

ONE MORE WIN THAN GAUDIO BABY BUZZ IN OH YEAH $$$

Will the real Bz please reveal himself

Bz supporters just crawled back into their hole...

I'm hearing one more year. Anyone else hearing the same?

Back