• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Protestors storm U.S. Embassy in Cairo

There was NEVER an apology. Yesterday afternoon then US Embassy made a statement about a film that attacked Muslims. This statement was made BEFORE ANY events happened.

Romney KNEW when this statement was made and why. It didn't matter to him. He intentionally lied.

Romney DOUBLED DOWN this morning after all the facts were made public and his lie was shown. Again he lied.

He is dangerous and dishonest.

Romney is a prick for how he responded to this.

He has no solution. This is just an awesome excuse for him to bash the administraion and troll everyone here. It's sadly juvenile.

If you can't get behind action in the case of an unprovoked attack on a diplomatic target where the local law enforcement rolled over....what would cause you guys to support action? Nevermind, I don't need to ask. You'll wait for Obama to finally do something, and then you'll agree with what he did.

If you can't get behind action in the case of an unprovoked attack on a diplomatic target where the local law enforcement rolled over....what would cause you guys to support action? Nevermind, I don't need to ask. You'll wait for Obama to finally do something, and then you'll agree with what he did.

what action do you suppose we take? round up males between 16 and 70 and shoot them?

We're all waiting with bated breath for your proposed solution. But you've offered no specifics and only attacked the Obama administration. How Romney-like. What's your fucking plan?

IM. jhmd expects us to have hit squads in every country and expects that we know who did the killing before it happened.

Come on I thought you knew that.

CNN saying the attack was planned in advance. Supposedly retaliation for our drone attacks.

IM. jhmd expects us to have hit squads in every country and expects that we know who did the killing before it happened.

Says the guy who is one step away from being a truther.

CNN saying the attack was planned in advance. Supposedly retaliation for our drone attacks.

Is it weird that I'd feel marginally better about an attack as a result of US bombs vs a random youtube video of some stupid movie?

Ahem.

Please state your desired action. What is the solution to "fix" this problem, specifically? You seem to believe there is an easy, reflexive response that should've already been employed by Obama. What is it?

Trying to get some work done today (oddly, the Government isn't holding up its end of the "building my business for me" part this a.m., so it looks like I'm on my own again), but will gladly reply tonight. Very short answer: Pull all US assets out, set a deadline for locals to un-foul the sitch, and when they fail, go to the UN for sanctions and authority to use force. Rubber Stamp forthcoming.

It's not the I don't appreciate the fact that I'm hitting close to home, but if he Lima Delta's this one, he's saving Romney from Romneyself. Nobody is dumb enough to roll over and continue to play dead now. He's going to do something very similar to what I describe, and then you guys will have your chance to shower him with praise.

Last edited:
Force on who?

Hell, let's just blow something up. Kill some people. We'll all feel better.

Kinda like you think Bush should have before 09/11.

Yea. Blood is all over Obama's hands here...almost surely something in those missed daily briefings about potential threats in Libya and Egypt.

Kinda like you think Bush should have before 09/11.

Bush was told on multiple occasions that an attack was "imminent" and did nothing.

Show me the information that Obama had multiple warnings over a five month period that this attack was "imminent" and you'd have a case.

Back