• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Proud to Be a Deacon Video -- No Bzzz

By the way, I forgot to mention, Chase Fischer was in the student section at the football game last night. Didn't know he was still here during his transfer year.

May just be visiting friends. His school year hasn't started yet.

I heard rumor that the full video including Buzz was shown to the freshman during orientation. They cheered for every coach except Buzz, and that is why he was edited out of the final video.

I heard rumor that the full video including Buzz was shown to the freshman during orientation. They cheered for every coach except Buzz, and that is why he was edited out of the final video.

Funny if true. Can a resident board freshman validate?

I didn't know freshmen were this smart. Bodes well I guess.

Did anyone see in the Sporting News Hoops preview the Bzz quote:

it was something along the lines of #1 job is to win, #2 Job is to uphold the cultural value of the university, and no compromises on either one. I'll need to get the exact quote but blehhhh... And then Ron's email. I'll train the freshman to open the gate and start them off as deacons thinking it's fun to open a gate rather than win in a flagship program.. Or yeah, fun is beating Presby....

Holy shit, Buzz just gave me the death stare in Farrell Hall. I was gonna congratulate him on Haas, but damn, dat stare.

When they played that video, I was just waiting and waiting for them to show him so I could boo my face off. I was getting pumped about the possibility of booing him. Immature? Probably. Therapeutic? fa sho.

Should have told him to choke on a bag of dicks. Fuck that guy.
He didn't bother to interact with one student. Looked like a dead man walking in enemy territory.

Holy shit, Buzz just gave me the death stare in Farrell Hall. I was gonna congratulate him on Haas, but damn, dat stare.

Maybe he recognizes you from your on-campus protests (or was it flyer hanging)?

Maybe he recognizes you from your on-campus protests (or was it flyer hanging)?
Yeah, RSF and I were on the news for holding up that "Fire [Redacted]" sign at the Joel. That may be it. Then again, I thought he didn't read the newspaper, use the Internet, watch TV, or anything.

if you got stopped by WFUPD, he sure as shit knows who you are

Back