• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

QB competition!

dspeezy87

Reaction score
Am I the only one interested to know how the QB competition is going. It seems like there is a concerted effort by Clawson, and the media outlets to not talk about it. Is it just me? Did I miss something?

Absolutely. I consider it the biggest question going into the season. You have to wonder if Hinton has taken a step forward in development; has Wofford separated himself; has Kearns created a a legitimate 3 man race?

I've heard more about Newman's appendicitis(I hope he makes a full recovery).

What memo? I don't give 2 shits about your threat to silence me. This is an open forum. If you don't want to discuss the issue, keep it moving to the next thread. IJS

I am loving this new addition to the board. I'm guessing the possibility of a Trump presidency has Bud financially confident enough to spring for WiFi so the grandkids can access the internets.

I am loving this new addition to the board. I'm guessing the possibility of a Trump presidency has Bud financially confident enough to spring for WiFi so the grandkids can access the internets.

And probably get them each an MP3 player.

This is a valid question imo. All we heard last season was Qb and OL. This spring we've heard crickets. This decision will determine the direction for the season. IMHO, we choose the right way and we go bowling in December.

Back