• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

QB competition!

For those with premium access, join the private chat at midnight tonight for the inside scoop about the QB competition. However there will be severe repercussions if anyone leaks the info to this board.

I probably shouldn't tell you this but I'm good friends with someone on staff. They told me definitively that there will be a quarterback next season.

For those with premium access, join the private chat at midnight tonight for the inside scoop about the QB competition. However there will be severe repercussions if anyone leaks the info to this board.

PM pw 2 chat plz

81152-dr-melfi-prostate-exam-gif-Sop-THMj.gif

I probably shouldn't tell you this but I'm good friends with someone on staff. They told me definitively that there will be a quarterback next season.

Certainly seems to be a racist comment about our black QB.

Bold move to try Hinton at RT. Hope Claw knows what he's doing.

Am I the only one interested to know how the QB competition is going. It seems like there is a concerted effort by Clawson, and the media outlets to not talk about it. Is it just me? Did I miss something?

Solid question, but we are just four practices in out of 15 total, with a trio of scrimmages down the road. They're splitting the bulk of the reps equally three ways, and all three have some good moments and all three have some not-so-good moments. There's zero percent chance this is decided in the spring, though it's a competition I'll focus on strongly in the coming practices.

Solid question, but we are just four practices in out of 15 total, with a trio of scrimmages down the road. They're splitting the bulk of the reps equally three ways, and all three have some good moments and all three have some not-so-good moments. There's zero percent chance this is decided in the spring, though it's a competition I'll focus on strongly in the coming practices.

Thank you Les. I'm not sure how my initial question turned into something weird. I thought the season ended with a lot of questions at that position. Add Kearns into the mix, and there should be a ton of excitement around the possibilities of a really good team in the near future. I'll be sure to look out for your reports, regardless of the topic.

Back